Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 100% Expert FC Full Band Guitar Hero 5

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 100% Expert FC Full Band Guitar Hero 5 Tube. Duration : 5.17 Mins.


I was saving this but whatever, due to lack of any fucking DLC this week, maybe I'll put other archived videos up. I've got around five that need editing and since I got the crop and placement things preset, it's just a matter of timing gameplay with the song :) Sorry the background is so blurry while the tracks are so sexy, I guess "hd" was unheard of in 1991. But really, I haven't played this song since release so the paths are really screwy and it's really hard to prove I was on Expert vocals, but just check the leaderboards, this is the score. I guess? lol@forgettingstatsAGAIN And lolloop at the end. Enjoyoyoyoyoy

Tags:

Comments